Alright – so today we’ve got the honor of introducing you to Hugo Paredes . We think you’ll enjoy our conversation, we’ve shared it below.
Hugo , appreciate you joining us today. How did you come up with the idea for your business?
The idea of starting a limo company all started in 2006 after a group of real estate friends had just closed a large deal. The commission payout was so high that it was more then enough to purchase a Hummer Limo. The excitement was unreal and we knew we had to celebrate big with a limo ride.
Awesome – so before we get into the rest of our questions, can you briefly introduce yourself to our readers.
During our college years, we would throw the biggest parties at SDSU and we would utilize our limo to shuttle guest into the community. We would pick up groups from all over SDSU and we would provide safe transportation so nobody had to drink and drive.
Can you tell us about a time you’ve had to pivot?
During the pandemic we had to pivot to doing private tours because all the night clubs and bars were shut down.
What’s been the best source of new clients for you?
Our best source of new clients have been weddings and quinceaneras.
- Website: www.sandiegolimoboss.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sdlimoboss/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Limo-Service/San-Diego-Limo-Boss-1499050740416261/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hugo-paredes-perez-a6780611/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sdlimoboss
- Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/san-diego-limo-boss-san-diego-3